Any coupons for first time buyer?

Shop Forums QnA Any coupons for first time buyer?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jmunandar 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jmunandar
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>just wondering if there’s any first time buyers coupons. I’m planning on getting the b.miniEX. my first time building a keyboard and spending this much for one, but I like the fact that I’m building it( besides soldering the resistors, and controllers), and making it my own.</p>

This reply has been marked as private.

jmunandar
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

I’m still figuring out what each configuration means and which one i want. Would the in-switch LEDs that you provide fit in gateron switches?

Sure.
    Gateron switches fit in in-switch LEDs.

If you want to know more on options, please visit http://winkeyless.kr/the-stuffs-to-make-keyboard/

Thanks.
    Hojin.Yi

jmunandar
    Participant

Thanks for all the timely responses!

One last question with the LED’s, more specifically, would it fit in the SMD style gateron switches? Thank you for all the help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I think the switches will work with my PCBs.

Do they have any specific difference from the ones in my site(http://winkeyless.kr/product/gateron-switch-pcb-mounted/)?

Thanks.
    Hojin.Yi

jmunandar
    Participant

Yeah, the switches will definitely fit in your PCB’s, but i think im going to have to get 2x3x4 LEDs for the switches i already have. Alright, going to finalize all my choices and order soon. Thank you so much for the help!

jmunandar
    Participant

And as I promised I’ll refund the difference (150 x 0.05 = $7.5)

Thanks.
    Hojin.Yi

jmunandar
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘QnA’ is closed to new topics and replies.