I’ve had my B.Mini working for roughly 5 months. About a week ago, it just stopped functioning. None of my computers recognize the device, no LED’s turn on and no keys work. Can you help me troubleshoot this?
I wasn’t able to set it to usb. I keep getting this error…
However, I have made some progress. The keyboard led’s power on and the keys work sometimes. It seems as if there is something wrong with the usb port. When I do get it to work, everything will turn off if I touch the cable. I can’t consistently get it to turn back on though. Should I just try to resolder it or maybe get a new usb port?
2. Then please upload the latest firmware in bootloader mode
Please follow steps below.
1) Connect Keyboard as bootloader mode (While pressing LCtrl, connect it to PC)
2) Start BootmapperClient and press “Options” tab.
3) Press “Firm up” button at Utils area.
4) please select a proper hex file.
(Firmware is “ps2avrGB_NKRO.hex”, not the ones starting with “keymap_xxx”.)
I was able to upload the new firmware and set to USB. I did not have it in bootloader mode. It seemed to work more consistently but would still lose power if moved the cable. Thanks for all of your help.