Case RGB LED

Shop Forums QnA Case RGB LED

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yeowang 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Yeowang
    Participant

Hello,

I have a question regarding the case LED. It seems that there are only 6 colours that work. Red, green, blue, teal, pink, yellow. Is this a limitation of the LEDs that have been built into it? Since they are RGB LED I assumed they would be able to have more than 6 colours, for example orange. 🙂

Best wishes

Hi

Only 6 colors?

No. it can show all the real colors.(26x256x256 =16777216)

You can pick one from the palette in BootmapperClient program.

Thanks.
    Hojin.Yi

Yeowang
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

Sadly, that doesn’t seem to be the case for me. When I set it all to #CC9900 from the palette it all becomes yellow (the same yellow as when selecting yellow from the left row in the palette). I have never been able to successfully set my RGB LEDs to all the colours, only the six colours I mentioned. Even with firmware updates it didn’t change.

Maybe you have an idea as to why this is? I’d love to have a fully colourful keyboard and I’m generally really happy with it. <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yeowang
    Participant

Hello, I would really like to solve this problem and would appreciate an answer. 🙂 Thank you.

I had my firmware set to ps2avrGB in the keymapper, I set it to ps2avrGB4U. I essentially didn’t change anything, I didn’t download the keymap. But now it works. Maybe a bug? I’m happy that it works now!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Yeowang.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘QnA’ is closed to new topics and replies.