April 21, 2017 at 2:37 am #5789
Hello. I have never built a mechanical keyboard before. Can someone look over this list and tell me what I am missing. Also is the RGB parts that I am having pre installed the ones on the bottom? I want to do the Diodes on my own but I might get the resistors put on for me. https://gyazo.com/8bc7f173c5e2688a9fdaba8a3b2b5852April 21, 2017 at 6:18 am #5791
I might go with a 60% instead so i will have to change that list a little.April 21, 2017 at 6:22 am #5792
also what kind of solder is best for keyboards?April 21, 2017 at 11:19 am #5795
Thanks for your interests in my products.
1. As a DIY kit, I think you chose all of the stuffs except a set of housing case. I offer 2 types of housing case
– BBB acrylic case(without RGB Diffuser) : http://winkeyless.kr/product/bbb-acrylic-case/
– BBB acrylic case with RGB Diffuser : http://winkeyless.kr/product/bbb_acrylic-case-with-rgb-diffuser/
For the details of keyboard stuffs, please visit here : http://winkeyless.kr/the-stuffs-to-make-keyboard/
2. You selected “Only RGB LED parts” in the PCB item, which means it will come out separately.
3. For the soldering machine… I can’t recommend. But normal one would be fine. I’m using FM-206 as soldering machine. But it is too expensive and I don’t think you need this.
Hojin.YiApril 21, 2017 at 12:57 pm #5797
Ok I made a new list lol. How does this one look? https://gyazo.com/984ebdc18c7b50302b87a339ee70f2fc What will I have to solder to the board when it gets here? Also what diameter solder should I buy? Thank you for the help.April 21, 2017 at 5:30 pm #5798
1. If you order DIY kit as in the list, you have to solder
– controller parts
– RGB LED parts including sub-controller
– In-switch LEDs
2. There is no special soldering iron I recommend.
But for the SMD parts, .015 or .025 would be preferred.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.