- Including bolts/nuts/bumpons
- Key caps and PCBs are not included.
- Lead time : 2~4 Weeks.
To maximize the RGB LED effect, the transparent or translucent colors are recommended for layer 3 and 4.
- “Matte” is the surface property which is not slippery.
- “Frost” means half transparent or translucent like frosted on glass.
- “White transparent” is just transparent like window.
[top : matte frost, middle : matte white, bottom : white(opaque)]
- Normally it comes out with laser spots around holes, unless it's made of matte. If you don't want them, please select a color with "matte".
- Laser cutting makes some tiny dents every 6 cm spacing while processing. Please keep in mind that it's not a defect when you order.
<Layout option “Combo”>
- The layout option “combo” means it support all other options.
- For example, in the SpaceRow layout for B.87 if you select “combo”, you can assemble it as Winkey or Winkeyless layout.
- In the picture below, you can see the differences.
<What is the layer "Optimized for Holtite"?>
- It prevents the key with stabilizer from going up a little when you install switches with holtites instead of soldering.
How to assemble (BBB) acrylic housing : http://blog.winkeyless.kr/207