B.87 EX X2 sending multiple keys

Shop Forums QnA B.87 EX X2 sending multiple keys

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  flashteker@gmail.com 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Andy Stieber
    Participant

Hi, I just finished assembling my B.87 EX X2 with Zealio switches, and I’m having problems with Numpad_0 and L.Ctrl.

When I press L.Ctrl, the following keys are sent: [L.Ctrl, L.Shift, Caps Lock, Tab, Tilde, F5, F8].

When I press Numpad_0: [Num_0, Num_1, Num_4, Num_7, Numlock, Arrow_left].

If I leave the board unplugged overnight, it functions perfectly for ~1 minute, then starts exhibiting this behavior. If I leave the board unplugged for 10 minutes, it takes about 2 seconds for this behavior to appear. Both the L.Ctrl and Numpad_0 connections seem fine. The firmware is completely updated. This behavior still occurs if L.Ctrl and Numpad_0 are unbound in the keymapper. What did I do wrong/What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Stieber
    Participant

The problem disappeared after I posted yesterday, but reappeared when I started my PC this morning. After about 2 hours of use, the problem went away, and the keyboard is now working perfectly again. This is a bizarre problem.

moondood
    Participant

Have you considered the possibility of ghosts? Is your house or apartment haunted?

Hi

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Your problem is quite weird.

I made a test firmware file.

Could you try this firmware I attached?
    And tell me the result?

Thanks.
    Hojin.Yi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘QnA’ is closed to new topics and replies.