Working PCB not working after flashing, not recognized and stuck in loop

Shop Forums QnA Working PCB not working after flashing, not recognized and stuck in loop

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  flashteker@gmail.com 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lawrence
    Participant

Hi

My keyboard was working 100% but then I tried to reflash using the latest bootmapper client and I got an error. Now when I plug in the keyboard windows does not recognize the keyboard, then it installs something, then it does not recognize the keyboard, then it does not recognize the keyboard…and so on. It does this over and over again, and I can not reflash using the bootmapper because it does not find “HIDBoot” device. Please help! This is not a hardware or soldering issue, because the keyboard was working fine! How do I get into bootloader mode so that I can reflash?

Many thanks in advance

Lawrence
    Participant

edit: I was following http://blog.winkeyless.kr/183 to reflash a new layout, I clicked on “Firm Up(Select .hex File) and then chose “ps2avrGB_NKRO.hex” and that’s when I got the error and the keyboard doesn’t work anymore.

Hi

Sorry for your inconvenience.

If it isn’t recognized, please remove the driver and replug it.

If you can’t upload a new firmware(ps2avrGB_NKRO.hex),
    please enter bootloader mode by using BootmapperClient.

For a new layout you need to upload keymap file(staring with “keymap_”, not firmware.

I hope it will help.

Thanks.
    Hojin.Yi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘QnA’ is closed to new topics and replies.