If you use them, you don’t have to solder switches or in-switch LEDs.
Also you can swap your switches easily without desoldering switches whenever you want. It is quite easy to install holtites to a PCB.
- Holtite Model for Switch : 8134-HC-8P3
- Holtite Model for In-Switch LED : 8134-HC-5P3
- A switch requires 2 holtites(8134-HC-8P3)
- A In-switch LED requires 2 holtites(8134-HC-5P3)
|Model||B.87 EX||B.Mini EX||B.87||B.Mini||B.face||B.pad|
[How to Install]
- You need a pressor with a flat end (Sorry we don’t offer it)
- Don’t use soldering iron which could hurt your PCB
- By using a hard stuff with a hole like pop-nut as a support, press heads of holtites with a tool with flat end.
(Follow the pictures below)
(1) Enter the holtites into the holes
(2) Support holtite with hard material (In the pic, I used a pop-nut).
(3) Push the head of holtite with a flat-ended tool until its head becomes flat.
(4) The distance between head and PCB should be shorter than 0.5 mm.
(5) Install your switches and in-switch LEDs