- Only bootloader was installed. After soldering, you have to upload firmware.
- When you order more than 2 pieces, sometimes PCBs are chained in a row. If then, you should separate them.
1) Main board
– Resistors have no direction(polarity)
– Capacitor 2(C2) has direction. Solder it like the pic.
– Crystal shoud be added like the pic.
– Diodes and Transistors should be soldered like the pic. They look similar so don’t be confused.(You can tell them by the lable on them)
– MCU(IC1) also has direction.
2) USB Board for Connector
3) Connect USB cable to GND, D+, D- and VCC in PCB.
4) Like the pic below, connect USB after shorting FW_JP(col1, row2). Bootloader starts.
If you are shorting KEY_JP(col2, row2), then BootMapper starts.
- G : GND
- N : Num lock LED
- C : Caps lock LED
- S : Scroll lock LED
- F : Full LED