We have a few of partners who share license of firmware, managing tool, etc.
- 22Mini (~ 17.12.31)
- VE.A(oddforge.com) (~ 17.12.31)
- KeyClack.com (~ 18.01.04)
- LunarisDream (~ 18.01.20)
The vendors which are not listed are not our partner or legally licensed.
There are 2 ways to use our RGB firmware legally.
– Purchasing Attin85 chip with firmware uploaded from me($2 per chip)
– Purchasing the license to use it ($150 per year for only one project or model)
If you have any question, please contact me(firstname.lastname@example.org).
I hope you to understand the above policy.
It’s the least method to protect our proper buyer from feeling “ripped-off” since so many makers copy our products and provide them at quite low price.