my b.mini has been perfectly for 4 months now. but this morning i woke my computer from sleep and the rgb lighting was not working. i tried the function keys to toggle it on/off and change the brightness, but it didn’t work. i went into the bootmapper client, options, connect, and changed the rgb settings, but it wouldn’t turn on. i unplugged from usb and replugged. nothing works. no spills, impact, drops, or rough use.
Let’s try “EEPROM All Clear”
– Open BootmapperClient program
– At the Option tap, press “Set Bootloader”
– A popup will open when you select “EEPROM All Clear” button. Click yes.
– Leave it alone for 3 seconds with 3 lock LED light-on.
Then they will flashing.
– Disconnect and reconnect USB