September 27, 2017 at 6:51 am #6568
I’m going to buy a TKL board but I only know how to solder switches.
So I have some question regarding this PCB: http://winkeyless.kr/product/b-87-r-ex-x2-pcb/
<li style=”text-align: left;”>RGB LED parts: I chose RGB LED Parts and Soldering. Does that include the RGB or just the controller parts? If I want the RGB LED (let say 10 or 15 LEDs). Do you offer that option?
- What is Diodes And Resistors Diodes, Resistors. What is different between these Resistors Value?
Thanks!September 27, 2017 at 11:49 am #6574
Sorry for confusing you.
1. “RGB LED parts and soldering” includes both RGB LED and RGB controller.
2. If you only RGB LED regardless of a PCB, you can add them here : http://winkeyless.kr/product/rgb-led/
3. Diodes are necessary for switches while resistors for in-switch LED.
For details, please visit here : http://winkeyless.kr/the-stuffs-to-make-keyboard/
Hojin.YiSeptember 29, 2017 at 2:05 am #6582
I still have some questions for you:
- Does the SMT of TKL board include the RGB LED as well as RGB Controller?
- So In case, I don’t need in-switch LED, then I can just ignore the resistors part? How about the capslock LED?
- Do you have any PCB that has the indicator like Duck Orion V2? Is it possible for you to custom something like that?
Thanks!September 29, 2017 at 7:31 pm #6586
1. YES. The option SMT is including RGB LEDs and RGB Controller.
2. If you choose SMT, it also including resistors no matter what you use in-switch LEDs or not.
And if you want indicator’s LED, please let me know after placing an order.
Then I’ll add extra resistors for indicators.
3. If you mean the indicator LED like the photos below, yes it’s possibleSeptember 30, 2017 at 5:17 am #6601
I meant some thing like this (led next to ESC and above arrow key)
Thanks!September 30, 2017 at 8:10 pm #6602
Our pcbs have them at a different place.
Hojin.YiSeptember 30, 2017 at 11:39 pm #6604
Thanks! Can you show me where is these indicators LED located so I can make the custom case for that?
Thanks!July 12, 2018 at 2:15 am #8705
Hi…I just saw that TX has two options for the PCB. No LED’s Soldered but included??? LED’s soldered but more expensive shippingBesides switches and a cable, is there anything else I would need? Does the TX come with all the pre-soldered components like the other vendors?July 12, 2018 at 9:33 am #8706
If you select “SMT” option in a PCB item, it includes
– Presoldered controller parts
– Presoldered RGB LED parts(backside led)
– Presoldered resistors/diodes
You can also select “Soldering switches” and “soldering in-switch LEDs” when you add switches and leds. But you should add a housing case set.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.